GAVÀ CITY COUNCILas the Data Controller, through the website https://gavius.eu/ guarantees an adequate and coherent level of protection of individuals concerning their personal data, the object of processing by the City Council, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights.
Gavà City Councilonly processes personal data with full responsibility and loyalty, in accordance with the legal bases that allow the lawfulness of the processing. It has also adopted the appropriate and appropriate security measures for the protection of the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned, in accordance with current data protection regulations.
Gavà City Council applies the principle of transparency in the processing of personal data, providing interested parties with concise, easily accessible, complete information with easy-to-understand language.
Additional and expanded information regarding specific treatment activities, carried out through its website, is provided below:
1. Responsible for the treatment
Identity: Gavà City Council
Postal address: Plaça de Jaume Balmes s/n, 08850 Gavà
Phone: 93 263 91 00
2. Data Protection
Officer Gavà City Council has appointed a Data Protection Officer in view of the obligation provided for in current regulations. You can get in touch by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purpose of the processing of your data
Gavà City Council will process your data for the following purposes:
- We will respond to your requests for information through our contact form or email.
- Manage your registration as a user in our newsletter on Gavius news
4. Legitimation for the treatment
The legal basis for the processing of your data in each case:
- Respond to your requests for information through our contact e-mail and the receipt of the newsletter. Art.6.1.a.- RGPD: Consent of the interested party.
- It is the exercise of public functions that are our own as a Local Administration. Art.6.1.e.- RGPD: The treatment is necessary to fulfil a mission carried out in the public interest in the exercise of public powers conferred on the person in charge of the treatment.
5. Retention time of your personal data
The personal data of the interested parties will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were obtained and only those necessary to carry out possible responsibilities or comply with the applicable regulations will be kept.
6. Recipients of data and international data transfers
To carry out the necessary management for users who subscribe to the newsletter and be able to receive, periodically information of interest, transfers of their data are made outside the EU, specifically in the US at Campaign Monitor Pty Ltd. and its affiliates that is the platform established to manage the sending of newsletters Newsletter Gavius and is where it is hosted.
In the case of other third parties, their data may not be communicated in any case without their consent, except when there is a legal obligation or when they are communicated to other public administrations.
7. Rights of the interested parties
- • Access, rectify or request the deletion of your data when you consider that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Request treatment limitation. In this case, only those strictly necessary to carry out the exercise of possible claims will be retained.
- • Withdraw your consent at any time.
- • To be able to exercise these rights through our electronic office https://eseu.gava.cat/ (catalogue of procedures) / Scope: Exercise of the rights of the interested parties, with the forms intended for this purpose.
- Likewise, if you are not satisfied with the attention of your application for rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the Catalan Data Protection Authority through its website www.apdcat.cat
8. Record of treatment activities.
Public administrations have the obligation to make public the records of data processing activities (RAT), with which they deal with the development of their activities.
This register of processing activities includes the name and contact details of the data protection officer and delegate, purposes of the processing, description of categories of interested parties and categories of personal data processed, international data transfers (in case it is done), the deadlines for deleting the data and a general description of the technical and organizational security measures.
If you are interested in consulting the GAVÀ CITY COUNCIL’s Treatment Activities Register, you can do so here. If you are interested in consulting the GAVÀ CITY COUNCIL’s Treatment Activities Register, you can do so here.
Gavà City Council is constantly reviewing the different treatment activities that will be updated as they are reviewed.
Last update 28-04-2021